The editorial policy. The materials containing the results of original research in form of full papers, short communications and letters to the editor, author reviews, forecasting and analytical manuscripts on topical issues in chemical sciences can be accepted for publication in this journal (Sections of Organic Chemistry and Polymers, Physical and Analytical Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Chemical technology, Methods of studying of chemistry). The Information section publishes materials on activities of academic departments and the chemical profile of institutions, information, conference reports on chemistry, materials on national and international funds support fundamental science, scientific and technical programs, competitions on chemistry and related fields, other information and promotional materials.
Thematic orientation. Bulletin of Karaganda University, a series of “Chemistry” publishes manuscripts in various fields of fundamental and applied research in field of general chemistry, analytical, colloidal, inorganic, organic and physical chemistry, quantum chemistry, macromolecular chemistry, chemistry of natural compounds, thermodynamics and kinetics, catalysis, chemical technology, techniques chemistry teaching, as well as in other relevant areas of the chemical sciences. Also scientific papers on related issues of chemistry and physics, chemistry, biology, chemistry and ecology are published.
A series of “Chemistry” of Bulletin of Karaganda University is included in the list of journals recommended by the Committee for Control of Education and Science of the MES of RK for publication of scientific results (order № 532 of Committee, 15/03/2013).
- Baikenov M.I., Dr.Chem.Sci., Professor, Buketov Karaganda State University (editor)
- Muldakhmetov Z.M., Dr.Chem.Sci., Professor, academician of NAS of Kazakhstan, Institute of Organic Synthesis and Coal Chemistry of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Gazaliev A.M., Dr.Chem.Sci., Professor, academician of NAS of Kazakhstan, Karaganda State Technical University
- Adekenov S.M., Dr.Chem.Sci., Professor, academician of NAS of Kazakhstan, International Research and Industrial Holding “Phytochemistry”
- Kudaibergenov S.E., Dr.Chem.Sci., Professor, Satpayev Kazakh National Technical University
- Aliev N.U., Dr.Chem.Sci., Professor, Satpayev Kazakh National Technical University
- Yerkasov R.Sh., Dr.Chem.Sci., Professor, Gumilev Eurasian National University
- Tashenov A.K., Dr.Chem.Sci., Professor, Gumilev Eurasian National University
- Malyshev V.P. Dr.Tech.Sci., Professor, Abishev Chemical and Metallurgical Institute
- Salkeeva L.K., Dr.Chem.Sci., Professor, Buketov Karaganda State University
- Tazhbayev Ye.M., Dr.Chem.Sci., Professor, Buketov Karaganda State University
- Uali A.S., Cand.Chem.Sci., Associate Professor, Buketov Karaganda State University (secretary)
International Editorial Board:
- Beznosyuk S.A., Altay State University, Russia
- Batkibekova M.B., Kyrgyz State Technical University, Kyrgyz Republic
- Minaev B.F., Khmelnitskij Cherkasy National University, Ukraine
- Ma Fen Yun, Dr.PhD, Professor, Xinjiang University, China
- Rakhimov R.R., Norfolk State University, USA
- Xian Li, Dr.PhD, Professor, Xinjiang University, China
- Khutoryanskiy Vitaliy, Dr.PhD, Professor, University of Reading, United Kingdom
- Yamin M. Bohari, Dr.PhD, Professor, University Kebangsaan Malaysia, Malaysia
Publishing Ethics. When writing research papers the following should be avoided: fabrication and falsification of data, using other people’s ideas and work (plagiarism), re-publication of previously published material, submission to several journals, duplicate publications, and incorrect definition of authorship.
Guidelines for authors. The manuscript in Kazakh, Russian and English, containing the results of fundamental and applied research in the natural sciences and humanities are accepted for publication in the Bulletin of the Karaganda University.
Only the materials corresponding to the profile of scientific periodicals are accepted for publication. They should be relevant, fresh, have a scientific and practical significance.
The paper, including bibliography, should not exceed 10 pages of text, typed on a computer (Microsoft Word Editor), the minimum amount of manuscripts for the humanities is 6 pages, for natural sciences is 4 pages. The publisher must submit an electronic version of the manuscript in full compliance with printed version. Manuscript pages should be numbered. All abbreviations and acronyms, except obviously well-known, must be decrypted at the first use in the text.
Introducing the text of work for publication in the journal, author guarantees the accuracy of all information about themselves, avoiding plagiarism and other forms of improper borrowings in manuscripts of work, proper execution of all borrowing of text, tables, charts and illustrations.
The first reference to the literature in the text should be numbered , the second – , etc. in order.
The number of reference from the list of literature and (separated by semicolons) the page number where the result was published, is indicated when referring to results of the book. For example: [8; 325]. References to unpublished works are not allowed.
Only those formulas should be numbered in article that is referenced in the text.
Tables, figures, formulas should be no ambiguity in the notation of symbols, signs. Figures must be clear and pure. The figures in the text and tables should be referenced.
The source of funding for research (grants, state budget programs) is indicated on papers. Authors are advised to check carefully common spelling of materials, spelling of the relevant terms before sending the log.
Requirements to papers: Edges of the manuscript should be: top and bottom – 25 mm, left and right – 20 mm; font – Times New Roman, size – 11 pt; line spacing – single; alignment – in width; indention – 0.8 cm.
Requirements for papers in the Kazakh and Russian languages are:
Manuscript material made in accordance with GOST 7.5-98 “Journals, collections, information editions. Publishing layout of published materials”.
1) UDC is referred on a separate line on the left.
2) Information about the authors: initials and surname. The authors’ names are referred in the sequence adopted by them.
3) Title of manuscript is in the language of the manuscript.
4) Subheadings (information explaining the title of the published material) (if any).
5) Abstract in the language of the text of the published material. Annotation is accordingly with GOST 7.9-95 “Abstract and abstract. General requirements”.
6) Key words, which are selected from the text of the published material.
7) The main text of the manuscript.
8) Reference (title bibliographic list use the “References”). Bibliographic description in the bibliographic lists of up to GOST 7.1-2003 “Reference. Description of Reference. General requirements and rules”. Citation in the reference should be numbered.
9) Information about the authors (in the language of the manuscript), which includes the following elements:
– Name and surname;
– The academic title, academic degree;
– Position or profession;
– Name of the country (for foreign authors);
Author’s name is referred in the nominative case. In cases where the use of patronymic is not accepted, result in one or the initial of the name. Information about the academic title, academic degree, position, profession, place of work, indicate the name of the country in full form.
The following information about papers in English (in the English translation should be transliterated from Russian but untranslatable names proper names, instruments and other objects that have their own names) provides in papers in Russian and Kazakh languages, in addition:
1) Information about the authors: initials and surname;
2) Title of manuscript;
3) Subheadings (information explaining the title of the published material) (if any);
4) Abstract or summary;
6) Reference, translated into English, and designed in accordance with one of the international bibliographic standards.
7) Information about the authors, which include the following elements:
– Name and surname;
– The academic title, academic degree;
– Position or profession;
– Name of the country (for foreign authors).
Editor of series “Chemistry” Dr.Chem.Sci., Professor M.I.Baikenov